There may be times in your life where you are faced with fear, and you become fearful. And while it sounds simple, not to fear, putting it into practice is sometimes difficult.
It doesn’t matter if you have a fear about your health, finances, a business interest or a loved one or you are just uncertain what lies ahead; the Bible provides several scriptures to help you to overcome your fears.
Here are ten scriptures to read out loud to help you overcome your biggest fears!
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10).
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32).
- But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” (Matthew 14:27)
- But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine (Isaiah 43:1).
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in you (Psalm 56:3).
- I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him (Psalm 34:4-8).
- “‘If you can?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes (Mark 9:23).”
- He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you (Matthew 17:20).”
- “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them (Mark 11:23).”
Remember, we can have victory through the Word of God!